Livin' The Life My Soul Intended

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Inspiration



Today my good friend Whanduz and I went to 10th Avenue Alliance church today. In today's message, what stood out to me was the importance of community/support from people who are in a like minded mentality(hopefully for the good!). The importance of affirmations was brought up, which I think has more power than we give it credit for. I think about all the negative thoughts that enter my mind on an ongoing basis, and it truly shocks me. I definitely want to work on positive affirmations. I'm truly beginning to see the fruit from the great friendships I have in my life. I've prayed for a long time to be surrounded by people who truly love me for me. Who shared similar thoughts and who also could challenge me too. I've been blessed with a central core that I pray continues to grow in such a beautiful organic way. Rhonda gave me some great ideas today, that I can't wait to start. I'm going to create a visual journal to capture the growth that I am experiencing. We are going to start a whole foods network on facebook, which I think will be a very encouraging/inspiring/motivating group. We can share recipes, share struggles, share victories, am I ever pumped! Well I'm off to do some creating!!!! Live well my friends.

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger daringtowrite said...

Hi Katherine,

In cacs you don't already know about Sunday Scribblings, here's a link to their website where you may want to post a comment and have this post linked: http://sundayscribblings.blogspot.com/2007/03/51-inspiration.html

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger daringtowrite said...

in case

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Katherine said...

Thanks Wenda! I've bookmarked the site, if only i could figure out how to work my links???? Argh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home