Livin' The Life My Soul Intended

Friday, February 23, 2007

The Hamster Wheel


Has is it really been over a month since I posted!!!!! Wowie wow wow wow! Time is just flying by! I read my horoscope today, and usually they are so general that it doesn't seem personal, but today stood out at me. It said "THERE'S a pattern becoming clear with you, Virgo. It's one that says you're going in a certain direction, certain being the word you need to look at. Are you going to be predictable or are you going to step off the hamster wheel?". Boy is that ever accurate. I've got the itch to make a change, but I am terrified to take the plunge. What if I fail? What if I don't make enough money to live? or I'll make a change as soon as I lose 100lbs. or I'll make a change when I'm more financially secure. Inevitably, I stay where I am, not losing that 100lbs and just as frustrated as ever. I'm getting really good at distracting myself. I've been oversleeping and watching lots of tv!!! I've had two friends recently tell me I should apply to the school board to be an EA. You get summers off, Christmas, spring break, long weekends, and best of all no shift work! I'm tempted.
If I am truly living the life my soul intended what would that look like? That is the question on my brain. It won't be resolved tonight! I hear Grey's Anatomy calling me......... xoxo;)

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Katherine~ Nice to see a new posting from you!!! :) You would make an awesome EA....I have TONS of info if you want it or to know more!!! :) Love you lots sweetie....whatever you do you will be a blessing to those whose lives you touch!!! Angela xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home