Livin' The Life My Soul Intended

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

And so it begins...

Why am I here? I am here to share my journey. Let me begin with a little background information about yours truly.... I have been breathing on this planet for 32 years. I've lived all over British Columbia, but I call Richmond home currently. I have been working in a group home with adults who have physical and mental disabilities for the past 6 years. It's been a real privilege to serve the 5 adults that I work for. The lessons I've learned from them are many! They inspire me on a daily basis with their courage and love for life.

The reason I've started this blog is to have a diary that will track my journey of life. I am searching for many things and I am trying to find the courage to pursue new dreams. I'm inspired by so many people and I look forward to finding my passion(s). Of course I already have a few.... but I would love to create a business that inspires me and will use my talents as well us create some new ones! I have no idea where this journey will lead, but I have no doubt it will be an organic experience. I'm excited about the process! Thank you all for visiting my little corner of the world! I look forward to hearing from you!

Katherine

4 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Hey Sweetie...
Great blog! Love you lots and lots! Big ((((((((hugs))))))))

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

Angela you are so awesome! I love you heaps! Thanks for your friendship!xoxoxoxo

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Cynthia F said...

yay!! looking great!!
i can't wait to read more!!
xo
:))

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger daringtowrite said...

Hey Katherine, What a treat to find you've begun this new adventure. I hope you love it!
Isn't this a strange place for us to meet up? Let's have that real coffee one of these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home